Friday

like Janet back in the day

Super late to post this, but eh ok lol. So I did some poetic justice braids on my hair!!!! Took 10 hours and 9 packs of hair. I split the time over two days and wore my hair in a high bun until I finished. I got so many compliments from non-blacks asking me how I did it. This Asian lady at the post office couldn't believe I braided it all by myself. She even called her colleague out of the back room to come see. I loved it and obviously everyone else did too. LOL. And who woulda thunk: all this from a $20 hair style!

Enjoy!





The Positives:
• Great protective style. (Although the front of my hair did have some extremely, minor breakage.)
• Stylish!
• Versatile. You can wear then up, down, curled, regular, skinny, or fat.

The Cons:
• Hard to sleep at night.
• Heavy. I had to wait for them to loosen before I could wear them down. I felt like they were yanking my forehead back.


I wore them for exactly 4 weeks. I plan to do some more, but have them shorter!
What do you think? Like?