Tuesday

drom roll please

Happy Tuesday-Don't-Sing-The-Blues-Day my peeps,


So remember when I blogged about this good news I had but did not want to share it with the world just yet? Well, I do like to keep my matters private, especially if they are not solidified.  This saves me some embarrassment. I guess it's like a defense mechanism: I don't want to get all into it and too hyped and end up being disappointed. So, not even my very best friend did I tell (well I did tell one of them). So...........back in April I was (unconditionally) accepted University of Leeds, MSc International Health program. BAM! Yes Leeds as in Leeds, ENGLAND! Can you say *geeked*?! I literally almost fainted. Unfortunately, there is a but.  Due to my international student status, money was impossible to come by. I'm not one of those kids with rich parents whom can dash me thirty thousand and ship me across the world. Although nothing is set in stone-I'm still applying for funding (scholarships and grants...NO LOANS)-but I'm claiming it. This up-coming year will bring me BLESSINGS abundant and God will make a way! A year from now I'll be video documenting my trip! YES!!!!!!!


And even if I don't end up going, it's a great knowing I'm QUALIFIED and something better is in store. 

COUNTDOWN: 13 months =D


 xoxo, ♥Jojo

No comments: