Monday

howdy

Hello sugars-

It's been about three weeks, almost a month, since I blogged last time. Why? Because I've been ashamed....ashamed that I've revert to weave. It's not for nothing tho. I wore my natural hair for three weeks. I blatantly refused to straighten it, but after two and a half weeks I had a very important appointment and decided to go for it. Plus I figured it would alos be a great time to clip off my ends. Well, my ends clipped themselves sadly enough. I went to a Dominican hair salon  and between wearing my own hair and leaving the shop lost about a good two inches. I cried...yes it was that serious. So in my attempts to pick up the pieces, I gave myself another sew-in. I LOVE my natural hair and I do miss it, but I want to protect it for awhile and then try again. I'm surprised about everything that happened because I did hella research and took care of my hair. Next time I think I'm just gonna go to the shop or a friend because I don't trust myself with it...
Sorry I've been hiding in my shame...But not to worry. I've gotten over the initial shock. Now I'm back to blogging hardcore. Enjoy me...I've got lots to talk about...


FYI: 7:21pm EST: IT'S OFFICIALLY SPRING!!!!