Tuesday

Daily Meditation

>>At church they always says that in order to stay on a straight path and grow as a Christian we have to read the Word daily. I follow Star Jones on twitter and she has daily morning mediations oh which I really enjoy; soooooooo....I decided that now is the time to start doing mine as well. Today's verse comes from NIV Philippians 4:6 and it reads Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God

>>True patience is a virtue and very hard skill to learn but haste makes waste. Think about how much more successful the person who takes his or her time is. In my life, this is one of the most important skills I am learning. Anything worth having is worth waiting for, right? But damn, how long do I have to wait? I guess everything happens at a perfect time. In times like this when I'm wondering where the hell my Prince Charming is (hell i'm supposed to have a prospective because I'm supposed to be married in a couple years according to tradition) and when he will come and sweep me from off of my feet and we live happily forever and all that mess. Or when I will get the result of my latest project (i'll tell u bout that later). Or when I'm gonna start my career after graduation...you get it the list goes on. But we must realize we cannot do it by myself...we have to be steadfast in the Word and make sure it's in accordance with It.

>>We should also realize that we may not be able to obtain my blessing because we're are not seasoned enough to accept what is in store. Our trials and tribulations are God building fences around me. He is teaching us lesson and training me with people and situations so when our blessings do flow, we will be mature and educated enough to know what to do with it.

IN SUMMARY: Do not worry about anything, but take it to the Lord in prayer. Ask him for it and thank Him for what He's done.


Special thanks to http://bible.cc/philippians/4-6.htm