Monday

Haul x2

Salutations!

So...unpurposely I've been thrifting weekly and  unfortunately I've been finding some VERY nice things. I've been meaning to make videos about my find, but just never got around to it. So I'll do a picture post haul and try to make the other ones videos!
************************************
On my most recent visit, I picked up two black blazers and a silk shirt.
The first blazer is vintage AND military...#POW! I wore it to my friends' birthday celebration this weekend.

I accessorized the ordeal with a little clutch thrifted from the week before?


Silk nautical shirt and a very! strong shoulder blazer (elbow length)
Last week was all about these sweaters! ...and these were the ones I got --->

Possibly my all-time fav! DEF a hit this weekend!


individuals done by me FYI
And this HAUTE mustard oversized blazer! 
Last but not least this little brown leather cross-body bag! 

I'm hoping to hit and destroy this AWESOME thrift place my mom and aunt told me about next week with one of my girlies. When I do a OOTD posting I'll make sure to reference this blog (or the appropriate blog). I know some of these pieces may seem crazy BUT you [SHOULD!] know me....you know I know what I'm doin ;)...
xoxo,
    ♥ Jojo 

No comments: