Monday

weekend in photos: rewind

Last Friday chilled in the South Loop with some friends! It was pretty chill & random...exactly how I love it.


thrifted skirt  
oxfords borrowed from my little sister
belt: H&M
bangles: everywhere 
lip: NARS - Roman Holiday

This "dress" is a bit of a DIY project. The top of the piece is flat and then it flows into ruffles. This makes me feel like it was once a skirt suit but now the jacket is missing. Wearing it as a skirt was awkward because of this design so I pulled it up a bit and transformed it into a dress. Voilaaaaaa..... The formation around the waist and unevenness gave it an added flare. When I became chilly at the place I threw my cream blazer on over it and made it a tad more dressy. No pics in that but use your imagination. Lol! 

No comments: