Monday

muse: Sydney Malcolm

Saturday I was invited to another social event. This event was to celebrate the launch of Syndey Malcolm a business that gets others' businesses in order. SM, started by two young, black professional women, offers legal, grant writing, advertising, counseling...pretty much everything you need to get your business started and going. It was so inspiring to see all these people (mainly women) with successful businesses reaching out to help. SM is a GREAT asset not just to the black community, but to the Chicago community. 
The event was held at Norman's Bistro in Chicago's Bronzeville neighborhood. Let me tell you, the food was amazeeee & drinks too! 
the wonderful founders Marian & Ashley
giving a testimony on her business and how Sydney Malcolm has helped her succeed. 
 Every woman at the event was either natural or short haired. We mingled, and exchanged business cards, ideas, and advice. This is the Black community that I know and love and would love to see more of.  I am inspired, proud, and motivated!!!!! 
my beautiful best friend
blazer & cluth: H&M
tank: f21
skirt: TJ Maxx
shoes: Barefeet 
necklace: Express

anything red velvet is the key to my heart....seriously!!! 
gift bags *_*

Congrats to Marian & Ashley and I wish you all the best. I will definitely utilize SM in the near future when I get my project started ;) 

  

No comments: