Monday

Weddings: a summertime tradition.

 Last Friday I went to a family friend's wedding. Unfortunately, I came down with a case of the wedding blues, but my faith in love was restored. 
The ceremony took place outside. The weather was perfect and the sun shone so brightly. We moved inside for the reception where after the bride and groom danced their first dance the whole wedding party did a short routine. Chicken and veggies were on the menu along with (my FAV) red velvet cake. Did I mention there was an open bar?!?!?! I felt bad I didn't have cash so I couldn't tip the bartenders. I totally had a Sex & The City moment: everyone at my table was pressuring me to catch the bouquet. So, I went up there and pretty much dodged that sucker. There was a lot of dancing and mingling. My mom and I did  took hella cute pictures in the photobooth! Enjoy... 
Congrats to Charolette & Vernon! 
their wedding party


Miss Toni, one of my mom's best friends


Riddle me: one cherry or two?
STRONGEST apple martini everrrrr




ME! 
Deets:
Purple Bandage dress: Express
Shoes: Kardashian Kollection
Clutch: thrifted
Earrings: Christmas gift
Bracelet: H&M
rings: grandmothers
♥ 

No comments: