Monday

Da Bears didn't win but at least I looked great cheering them on!!!!!

A friend and I went to Mother Hubbard's in the River North neighborhood of Chicago to watch the Bears take on the Saints.  He laughed at me as I was "inappropriately" dressed for the occasion. I understand it's Saturday morning at a sports bar but dammit I'm fashionable and this is how I felt that day LOL 
So about the place: They have about 20 big screen TVs, all but maybe 3 were flat screen. Every single game in league was on. The food was GOOD-nothing heavy, just all American dishes (ribs, hamburgers, nachos, sandwiches) and the drinks were strong and good. The staff was sooooo nice! I really enjoyed myself...even though my team lost! #DaBEARS!

Outfit deets: 
vintage inspired Jean jacket - GAP outlet
dress - TJ Maxx
boots - Bamboo 
tights - Urban Outfitters
scarf- F21
necklace- H&M in Montreal 

xoxo, ♥ Jojo

No comments: