Wednesday

*LOL smiley face*

Salutations!
We all know what it is...hell we've all done it. Sexting! Be it to your boo thang, someone who has your attention, your ex, your friend, who so ever. Sometimes you want to spice things up. You know...show off your goods in order to visually stimulate someone-especially in a long distance relationship (ldr). Yesterday the web was bombarded with sext pics of Amber Rose. They showed front, back, and side to side. I can only imagine how humiliated and embarrassed the poor girl must feel. Sad to say all of this could've been easily avoided. I don't think there's nothing wrong w/ sending pix of ur coochie or penis...jst be smart enough not to let ur face show (#jussayin). There are certain things one must keep into consideration before they buss it wide open and take a picture for the camera phone.
Not everyone is as mature as you are and by sending sexting pics you are giving them a one up on you. Yeah the recipient always talks about how grown they are and how much time they don't have to play games blah blah blah BUT let something go wrong in the pudding. You better hope they are as true to their word as the gospel they preach otherwise they will for sure have your explicit pics all out for everyone to see. Especially since social media makes everything so much easier....which brings me to my next point:


Technology is NOT on your side. Back in the day (as far back as say....5 years ago even) people weren't as accessible. Now, if I can't call you I'll text you. Don't text me back I'll BBM you. No response. I'll gchat/e-mail you. If you don't reply facebook you. Still no reply? Twitter. If that fails, I'll Skype you. If you're not logged on I'll reply to your comment on The YBF website.  Hell and if all else fails I'll fax you. Same way your pics can be shared throughout the community. I have 454 followers on twitter I can post things to. I follow some people who have thousands of followers. Think about all the people this could reach in milliseconds...


All good things must come to an end. After your nasty break up with your ex-lover, do you really want this person holding on to your coochie/dick pics? Smells like blackmail!


*BBM embarrassed face* Be smart about it. Generally, it's not good just to randomly sext someone [you're not in a relationship with but even so]. How embarrassing would it be to get a text back from them saying "my girlfriend is over here going crazy...why did you do that?"? or "hey this is ____'s little cousin and I'm using ___'s phone. I'll show him the pic tho." or "sorry you don't look familiar. You must've sent me that by accident." No situation I'd want to be in.


Monica: [reads note from girl to Quincy] “Q, you are soooooo fine. I been wantin’ to get with you. Take me to the Spring Dance and I promise I’ll leave you satisfied.”
Monica: Ughh… What a *HO*
Quincy: Why she gotta be a ho? Cuz she wan’ get wit me?
Monica: She’s a HO ’cause she’s sending her coochie through the mail
Quincy: At least she’s honest
Monica: Yeah… an honest tramp-ass ho.
Quincy: Didn’t know you cared so much.
Monica: I don’t.
Quincy: Good.
Trust is a must. This is sensitive material-to say the least. Trust is a major issue. There has to be a 100% level of trust to the recipient otherwise please refer to the above.
I'm not trying to discourage you from sexting. Hell if I care! Do yo' thang. Brag about how big your lil man is then prove it. I'm just encouraging you to think twice and be SMART about it. Live in the moment but realize the consequences. So the next time you send a twitpic saying "come get this" think about how embarrassing it'll be when your good end up as someone's profile pic, or even worse...on a blog site. *bbm can't watch face*. Learn from Amber Rose NOT Kim Kardashian! Just be careful is all I'm saying!

xoxo, ♥Jojo

No comments: