Monday

Monday morning thought...

Happy Monday all. Yes! Yes! Monday the beautiful...the start of something new. My absolute favorite day of the week! I'd like to start the day off with a little rant. I hope that in the end you soak in all the underlying positivity.
 *****
            STOP comparing yourself to others. When you look at what others have and they have more than you, you feel as though what you have and what you have done is insignificant. No? Simplest example: Think about that test you took in that class and you got a B and your friend got an A. This may have made you feel bad...made you feel incompetant almost. Why? Because as humans we are greedy. We neglect the fact we scored above average and in the higher percentile. We neglect the fact that there were others who scored below us and some who even failed.
            I get discouraged about not having thousands of followers on youtube or hundreds subscribed to my blog, but then I look on the brighter side. I haven't made a video in a looong time, but I'm still getting hella youtube love. And maybe I should just go obnoxiously harder on pubbing the blog. But all in all they are both things I'm very passionate about and work hard on. That's what matters...success is subjective. Once you and I know the passion is there everything else will fall in it's place.
           To put this into relative terms, every accomplishment is a BIG one. It may seem small to you, but be proud of yourself. It may seem unimportant to you, but trust me there is someone out there who has it worse than you or wants what you have. So cliche, but it is damn true. Let the better things be ENCOURAGEMENT to work harder, but not DISCOURAGEMENT to beat yourself over about.

"There's only one me in the galaxy...I am an endaraged species."
The World Should Revolve Around Me by Little Jackie
xoxo ♥ Jojo