Thursday

RMR: 2 days worth...

Two days worth of my life... It's like you were right there with me.
I need to hurry and get a new camera so I can make vlogs and post them! You know I love all that type of stuff.  
Running on 4 hours of sleep...i look super pale.
best bantu knout out I ever did tho =)
 
mint hot chocolate to rejuvenate


Hanging on the passenger side of my coworkers ride but i'm not a scrub lol.


 
Chunky soup for lunch. Chicken Tortilla..Nicole and my fav lunch from Serendipity back in the day.

'Twas sooooo good...too bad it only filled me like an appetizer tho.
Who did I think I was fooling?


C'est moi ! I don't wanna be anyone else.
If you haven't noticed this is my favorite cardigan!
These people do not believe in heat. This office is so cold. My scarf is a lowkey blanket.
Check out my earrings...haute! ...but heavy. I wish you could see my outfit, too.

  

Progresso again: Chicken and Rotini

5pm flow.
Don't like the shape of my 'fro in this one...Eh.

I went to Target to pick up some hair supplies and saw this. I was majorly confused :-/
Jojo

No comments: